look young - hanis zalikha's mother
Dr megan Chong, a nutritionist by training, advocates on holistic approach in the maintenance of health and well being of individuals. Here she shares some effortless tips for a healthy new you.
- Eat right - practice variety, balance and moderation for all your meals to ensure good nutrition.
- Go-go Wholegrain - embrace whole grain cereals for a healthy dose of dietry fibre everyday.
- Fill your plates with colors - not only will your food look more appetizing, your skin will thank you too!
- Nuts about you - snack on almonds and walnuts for extra boost of protein and vitamins.
- Beauty sleep - sleep at least 6 to 8 hour a day to keep dark circles and dull skin away.
By Dr Megan Chong, Lecturer, Department of nutrition and Dietetics International Medical University, Malaysia.
Source: Brightening Journal Shiseido - March/April 2012 Edition
Happy reading. Daaa...!!!